Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Days of Cake and Tea...

.
Just in case you are wondering what I have been up to, it is not really very much at all!

I can say this without the slightest amount of guilt because in all seriousness I really deserve a chance to do nothing but sit and relax and have cake and tea.  

It was orange cake one day, chocolate another.  On more than one occasion I came home to discover something delicious like a cinnamon cake, just waiting for me.  
I've been drinking a lot too. Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Lapsang Souchong....The odd Chai.

It could really go on and on.  
Just so you know.
 
I must confess I have read 4 more of the Sookie Stackhouse books and I'm not sure I should confess how many movies? 

(5 Including Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which deserves a whole post to itself.  Truly Scrumptious indeed)

I predict there will be a little more of this for a few days or so.....And then Hopefully something Wonderful will arise from my restful hybernation.
I will be sure to let you know. Either way.



1 comment:

  1. You most certainly do deserve a break Miss.
    Inspired by you I am now reading the girl with the dragon tattoo... should I read the Sookie books too? It would be a good way to pass time before we get our hands on season 3!
    We have Chitty chitty bang bang on the car dvd player... it makes for truly joyous trip!

    ReplyDelete