Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Le Monsieur and the Pussy cats...

My little Monsieurs have developed into full grown Rabbits this week and they seem to be getting along really well with the Pussy cat sisters.  A little too well it seems, I'm fairly certain that shortly there will be a whole bunch of little babies running around, hopping and purring all over the house.












They are for the upcoming Thread Den market and hopefully will be as popular as Monsieur was last time he made an appearance. I have been flat out sewing and mothering and driving all over the place that I totally forgot that it's my birthday this week and I'm wondering what I will buy me???
Every year I receive something special from myself and I'm seriously thinking that it could be an amazing Nancy Bird bag this year.  Well I'm hoping so.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment